- In the Motivational Speaker's Hall of Fame
- Three times nominated Speaker of the Year
- Interviewed by Barbara Walters on TV
- Bestselling author of three books
- Performed a month off-Broadway, around the world, and in HBO’s prestigious U.S. Comedy Arts Festival with his smash-hit solo theatre show
- Delivered a baby on a sidewalk in San Francisco while walking to work
- Made a David vs Goliath-like stand against a 'customer service challenged' bank which made international headlines
- Co-founded a global personal development/live events company worth millions, doing business in more than 30 countries, with more than 3000 members.
PATRICK COMBS is a world-class storyteller. His ability to tell a story first captured national attention when he delivered a baby on streets of San Francisco and found himself moving people to laughter and tears nationwide during an appearance on the Late Show.
For the next ten years, he applied his storytelling talents to professional speaking and they propelled him to more than 1000 speaking engagements at companies and universities nationwide, while also earning him in a spot in the Motivational Speaker's Hall of Fame.
Next he aimed his talent at the world of theater. His skills as a masterful raconteur took him on a rocket ride that identified him as one of the "funniest and most talented new storytellers in America. In less than two years, he was discovered by the three most prestigious comedy festivals in the world, and playing his smash-hit solo show Off-Broadway in New York.
A Perfect Association Speaker
Let Patrick move your audience to laughter, tears and inspiration at your next meeting, as he shares his expertise on success for which he was written two books and been interviewed by Barbara Walters, CNN and many more. Everyday more than 40 copies of his books sell somewhere in the world. On-line, every week 13,000 or so people spend more than one hour reading for inspiration and entertainment at his website.
Invite him to speak and he’ll bring insights to living with more aliveness, breaking through obstacles, achieving exceptional results, the way of greatness and increased personal and professional productivity.
Or just invite him to entertain.
"This guy’s got star power."
- Variety magazine
"Patrick is exceptionally successful. Love the chutzpah!"
-Tom Peters, best-selling business management author
"Beautiful person. Thanks for helping The Universe."
- Alice Walker, author of The Color Purple
"I recommend Patrick to Olympic athletes and company presidents alike. I dare say no one can hear Patrick speak and not be positively affected."
- Lanny Bassham, Olympic Gold Medalist
"I've seen them all - Anthony Robbins, Tom Hopkins, Les Brown, Dick Vitale, and many more - and Patrick's the first speaker that I listened to and didn't look at my watch once. Hands down the best speaker I’ve ever seen."
- Ted Collins, executive VP
"Combs has refined his storytelling to an art." Time Out NY
* Click here for a partial list of his clients and what they've said
* Click here for the tools he's put online for meeting planners
* Click here for descriptions of presentations he's previously given
Due to his busy schedule as a company president, success coach, comedic performer and author, Patrick now accepts a limited and select number of speaking engagements a year. To learn more about securing his speaking services call (858) 759-6994 or click here to request his full press kit and demo video.